I have to raise $250 to ride, but HomeStart can move an individual or family from a shelter (or worst) into a permanent home for $1,030. So if I raise $1,030, my ride will be the reason a family is in a home this winter. Please help me get a family in a home!
Homestart wrote -
- 7:00 am – Income Research & Management
- 8:00 am – Energi
- 9:00 am – Fidelity & ICON Architecture
- 10:00 am – Hingham Heroes & Ropes & Gray LLP
- 11:00 am – WBZ & Fabulous Frechettes & Howe
- 12:00 pm - Hollister Recruiting & Staffing - SOLD OUT!
- 1:00 pm – Team Tracey & Morgan Stanley
- 2:00 pm – Safety Insurance
- 3:00 pm – Eastern Bank & Insurance
- 4:00 pm – UBS
- 5:00 pm – OPEN
GET YOUR COMPANY & FRIENDS INVOLVED - It’s a great way to raise money for HomeStart and a great team-building event!
- SPONSOR AN HOUR - Bring up to 20 co-workers and/or friends to ride at the same hour, each pledging to raise $250, and that hour will be named after your team. This includes XL signage for the hundreds to thousands of passerbys, mention in the media, social media & online advertising, advertising on t-shirts & other paraphernalia, and much more.
- SPONSOR PART OF AN HOUR - Bring up to 20 co-workers and/or friends to ride at the same hour and that hour will be named after your team. This includes XL signage for the hundreds to thousands of passerbys, mention in the media, social media & online advertising, advertising on t-shirts & other paraphernalia, and much more. The minimum to ride is $250, but it costs HomeStart $700 to prevent a family from homelessness & $1,030 to move a family out of a shelter and into a permanent home. So if you raise $1,030.00, you will be the reason a family is no longer homeless!
- General Sponsorship - Signage for the day, a table for part of the day, and more is available. Just contact HomeStart for more details.
To be involved contact Director of Development; Anthony Guardia - 617 542 0338 (x230) - Guardia@HomeStart.org
INDIVIDUAL RIDERS - Not part of a team? No problem! Click on "FUNDRAISE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN" on the right of your screen.
Special Thanks to the ICycle Captains Committee:
Annie Brown of Energi, Carolyn Crowley of Eastern Bank, Troy Erickson of UBS, Fendy Alexis of Boston Sports Club, Peter Frechette of Fields of Vision, Samuel Gilbert of Morgan Stanley, Christina Giuliani of Eastern Insurance, Robert Hanna of Safety Insurance, John Hussey of PIMCO, Tracey Keenan of GMO, Laura Kobey of Ropes & Gray, Joanne Lee of Eastern Insurance, Megan McCarthy of Energi, Peter Nikitas of Fidelity, Martin Parquette of Morgan Stanley, Jillian Robinson of ICON Architecture, Chris Sherman of UBS, Katie Sutton, Amanda Tramont of WBZ, Katherine Trevor of Income Research & Management, and Nancy Zuccarini of Hollister Recruiting.
2013 ICycle in the media & photos:
ABOUT ICYCLE - Located outside at International Place, Boston Massachusetts with bikes provided by Fitness International. ICycle is a series of stationary cycle classes held outdoors in the middle of winter. Beginning at 7:00 am, and every hour from then on, a different team rides to raise money for HomeStart, a non-profit dedicated to ending and preventing homelessness in Boston.
Last year over 200 riders raised over $100,000.00 including celebreties like: Bruin's Lyndon Byers, Red Sox's Lou Merloni, Janet Wu, Olympian Alice Cook, Lily Hopkins, the Patriot Cheerleaders, Steve Aveson, and many, many more. Live broadcasts were held by NECN & Fox 25. This year it will only get bigger & better! So join today!