Megan Vixie via Crowdrise
March 16, 2012
BENEFITING: Inside Out Community Arts
ORGANIZER: Inside Out Community Arts
EVENT: Honda LA Marathon 2012
EVENT DATE: Mar 18, 2012
Inside Out's mission is to transform the lives of under-served youth through arts and media education. Our goal is to empower youth with the tools, confidence and inspiration to make a positive difference in their communities and the world... from the inside out.
This year, Inside Out is an official charity of the LA Marathon and I am hoping you will join me in sponsoring one of Inside Out's runners and students, Guillermo Hernandez. Guillermo attended Nightingale Middle School where he first discovered Inside Out. He was so inspired by Inside Out's programs, he went on to participate in our High School Alumni Mentor Program where he continued his artistic training and gained leadership skills. In addition to being a Mentor, he's on his school's track team and he is thrilled to be running his first marathon THIS SUNDAY!
Here are just a few examples of how your gift can make a difference:
* $15 - Can purchase a student’s ticket to a field trip to a professional play
* $50 - Can purchase new props and costumes for a performance.
* $100 - Can pay for a student's room and board at Inside Out's annual camping trip in the Santa Monica mountains.
* $250 - Can sponsor a high school student's yearly participation in a mentor-leadership training program.
* $500 - Can purchase a computer for our Teen Media Initiative technical training program.
* $1000 - Can sponsor a student's participation in our after school program including all workshops, a field trip, and final performance.
Thank you for your generosity!
Want to know more about us? Visit our website and see how your support will help Inside Out transform the lives of youth in disadvantaged communities through arts and media education: www.insideoutca.org