Los Gatos Rowing Club is a nonprofit public benefit corporation that exists to promote amateur rowing in the Santa Clara Valley. To do this, we provide the settings, facilities, equipment, and organization to:
- Offer Junior programs for high school athletes
- Offer Master programs for adult athletes
- Offer outreach programs for both youth and adults
- We exist to row for fun while maintaining safety, excellence, & sportsmanship.
To carry out our Mission, Los Gatos Rowing Club actively promotes a culture in which every member of the club acts with the highest ethical, professional, and safety standards in everything we do, including the following core values:
- Responsibility in all of our members, with special emphasis on fostering the character development of our young athletes,
- Physical and mental fitness and well being,
- Competition balanced with sportsmanship, teamwork, and camaraderie,
- Community service,
- Financial stability, balancing resources appropriately for all programs, and
- We achieve these core values by working collectively for the club's greater good.