Race for CAMBA - 2018 NYCRUNS Prospect Park 5K & 10K
EVENT DATE: Apr 21, 2018
CAMBA provides services that connect people with opportunities to enhance their quality of life. Our services reach more than 45,000 individuals and families each year, including 10,000 youth, and brings critical programs to a diverse cross section of New Yorkers, from new mothers in Brownsville to young people in after-school programs in East New York to job seekers in the Rockaways.
Your support makes it possible for CAMBA to keep families facing homelessness from being evicted, and brings literacy classes and job training programs for immigrants and low-income adults. Your support also helps young people stay engaged and excel academically and, later, go on to enroll in college. Together, we can make a stronger Brooklyn.
To start a fundraiser for CAMBA (on your own or with a team), click 'SET UP YOUR FUNDRAISER.'
Become a CAMBA Champion!
How YOU can become a CAMBA Champion: Set a new personal best and help support low-income New Yorkers.
- To start a fundraiser for CAMBA (on your own or with a team), click 'SET UP YOUR FUNDRAISER' above. You'll get your own fundraising page to share with family and friends.
- Share your fundraiser on social media or through email!
- Once your team reaches the minimum goal of $250, you'll be named a "CAMBA Champion." Please keep on fundraising – it all helps to bring more of our critical services to young people, individuals and families like the ones pictured on this page.
- To fundraise with an existing team, click one of the individuals or teams below and click 'FUNDRAISE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN.'
- To donate to CAMBA through an individual or team, click 'DONATE TO A FUNDRAISER' above and then choose from the list.
NOTE: This page is for fundraising only.
But there's more ... We'll be awarding prizes to the top fundraising teams!
- 1st Place: 2 tickets to our annual gala
- 2nd Place: 4 tickets to see the Cyclones play at Coney Island
Start your own fundraiser and see if you've got what it takes to become a CAMBA Champion! You can sign up for the race by visiting NYCRUNS.