Get a Clue Boston Bar Crawl 2017 is unlike any other bar crawl in the Greater Boston Area. Loosely based on the hit TV show, "The Amazing Race," teams of up to 6 people will race through a series of Boston bars.
100% of the proceeds from this event go directly towards ALS Research and Care (Lou Gehrig's Disease) via Have a Heart NACares Foundation) a certified 501(c)3 organization, Kelly Beauparlant, Executive Director
More about who we are sponsoring:
At every destination, each team member will finish one drink (beer, shot, soda/water, etc...). Then, the team will be given a challenge. If the team successfully completes the challenge, they will be given an easy clue to the next destination. If they do not complete the challenge, they will be given a harder clue to the next destination.
All teams must check in at Ned Devine's 30 minutes prior to their designated start time. At this time, the team will sign a waiver/release and receive their "passport" for the crawl destinations.
Prizes will be awarded to the two teams that finish the crawl the fastest, the team with the best costume/theme and the team that raises the most "cold hard cash" from random patrons while crawling through the designated pubs.
- Ned Devine's, 1 Fanuel Hall Marketplace, Boston, MA (click for directions)
- Parking (information)
- Saturday, January 28, 2017, starts at 12:00 pm
- (Team start times will vary and will be sent out prior to the event)
- All teams must check in at Ned Devine's (2nd Floor) 30 minutes before their assigned crawl time.
$40/person, use coupon code: EARLYBIRD through 1/15/2017. $45 after 1/15. Registration closes on 1/20/2017.
- DESIGNATE A TEAM CAPTAIN to create/register themselves and your team name. Captains may also register and pay for team members. The captain also selects your start time.
- Team members may register after the team has been set up. (remember to ask your captain for the team name)
- SWAG for every team member
- Drink specials along the way
- Free food, buffet style, at Ned Devine's at the conclusion of the crawl
- Chance for you and your team to win a cool prize and bragging rights :)
- MUST BE AT LEAST 21 TO PARTICIPATE, ID REQUIRED
- ABSOLUTELY NO DRIVING, any team seen driving will be disqualified.
- Teams can play with fewer than six players if they choose or if a teammate does not show up. However, no team can have more than six people or fewer than two people.
- If a team misses their start time, they will be moved to the next available time slot.
This is just a FUNdraiser and a game. Please respect all event staff and event participants.