EVENT DATE: Dec 01, 2013
PARK FOR SALE Fundraising COMPETITION!
Competition ended December 1st. Top fundraiser won $1000, $250, or $100. We are busy checking over all the donations to finalize our winners.
Current Leaders have donated or raised $5000.
HOWEVER, it's not too late to donate or fundraise.
1. BUY or FUNDRAISE or SPONSOR an ELEMENT.
2. JUST DONATE: Pick a team and add to the element of your choice.
3. OR Choose the GENERAL TEAM to make your donation.
Watch this video. I promise you will feel great afterwards.
Our children deserve a playground that's NOT broken, giving them daily splinters, closed for exterminations. Playgrounds mean health, social time, brain breaks and playgrounds means a healthy city center.
Deadline for all fundraising? December 31st. Time is running out.
Here's how the Park for Sale Competition worked:
1. Pick an element and register with Elysa White (email@example.com). She will tell you how to personalize your page.
2. Ask for money. Raise money. Form a team (your family, your street, your friends) on Crowdrise. (When you register, you will get an email informing you how to do this.)
3. Send emails. Make phone calls. Have a party. Donate. Lots of ideas on our website. www.burtonpark.wordpress.com
4. Watch the leader board on Crowdrise.
1. Forming your team element gets you started. Fully funding an element gives you naming rights.
2. Not all elements are conducive for plaques, but all donations over $500 get yours name on our donor wall.
FBCP can help by:
1. Promoting your fundraising efforts, events, etc. in local publication and a variety of social media sites.
2. Supply you with supporting materials such as pictures, text, brochures, and more.
3. Provide our tax ID# should you need it.
4. Help you brainstorm creating fundraising ideas.
Go to burtonpark.wordpress.com for a huge list of ideas. ALSO has info on our incredible Brick Campaign.
Questions? Email us: BCPfriends@gmail.com