BENEFITING: The Pittsburgh Promise
EVENT: Walk For One Promise 2017
EVENT DATE: Apr 29, 2017
Lindsey Williams wrote -
Education can transform a life and a region.
The Pittsburgh Promise is more than a scholarship program. The Promise can be seen in big dreams of K-12 students, the hard work of Promise Scholars pursuing post-secondary degrees, and through Promise Alumni who give back to the region by enriching the workforce and bolstering our communities.
Join Franco Harris in the 5K or Anne Lewis in the Half Marathon!
- Kick off at Allegheny Elementary (810 Arch St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212)
- Walks begin at 8:00AM rain or shine
- Franco’s 5k will finish around 9:30AM
- Anne’s Half Marathon will finish around noon
- Snacks/drinks, bathroom breaks, and shuttles for walkers provided
Show your commitment to Pittsburgh's kids by walking and raising essential funds that make a difference in students’ lives!