BENEFITING: GARDEN PARTNERS
- Living Classrooms - raised beds for edible teaching
- Oregon Hanging Fruit Classroom - permanent garden filled with Oregon's finest: Hazelnut, Pear and Apple trees, Blueberry and Raspberry Bushes, Pinot Noir Grapes
- Collective Farm and CSA - volunteers get a portion of weekly harvest
- Barnyard - Goats, Chickens, Bees oh my! Learning lab about all the great creatures Portlandians can have in their backyards - and food to boot!
- Building that houses a restaurant, wine bar and rooms for classes
- Greenhouse - year-round teachable space and the sparker of life
- Seasonal Farmer's Market
- Films and Lecture Series
- Hands - on learning everywhere!