Team Positive Tracks at the 2018 Covered Bridges Half Marathon
EVENT DATE: Jun 03, 2018
Please email Emily Gardner with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us grow the Positive Tracks movement by joining Team Positive Tracks at the 2018 Covered Bridges Half Marathon.
Commit to raising $500*, and in return, Positive Tracks will shower you with:
- Fuel and hydration at the start & finish
- Transportation of personal items from start to finish
- Runner support, cheerleading and fuel on the course
- Positive Tracks tech shirt, training shirt, hat & swag bag
- A customizable fundraising page
- Fundraising assistance & guidance from Positive Tracks Staff
- A monthly team newsletter with hilarity, logistics & training support
- A Team Positive Tracks STRAVA page
- An epic Spotify running play list
- Team photo and individual race shots (when possible)
- Love & affection
*A $95 registration fee is required when you create your fundraising page. This counts towards your $500 fundraising minimum.
WHO WE ARE:
Our mission is simple: We help young people sweat for good.
WHY: We empower youth ages 23 to get active to make change, so they can build solutions to societal challenges now using their own minds and muscles.
HOW: Youth, ages 23 and under, choose their cause and athletic endeavor and Positive Tracks helps them sweat for good with free hands-on help and matching dollars.
Play kickball for cancer research.
Shoot hoops for social justice.
Run 5K to prevent climate change.
If youth can dream it, we will help them make it happen.
We’ve got their back from start to finish.
YOUR INVESTMENT = STRONG, EMPOWERED YOUTH + A BRIGHTER FUTURE