Louie's Legacy's First Annual Race to Rescue
Join us for our First Annual Multi-State Cooperative Community Outreach and Dog Walk Event in Cincinnati, OH
SEPTEMBER 15, 2012
Family Fun Event and Adoptions: 2 PM - 6 PM
Dog Walk: Begins at 3 PM
Sponsored by Whiskers and Leo Pet Care (NYC) and Kennel Resorts (Milford, OH)
Come for the walk, and stay for the free family fun community event and adoptions!
How you can participate:
Register for the Dog Walk:
Participants will walk 1/2 mile trail around Kennel Resorts in Milford. You can walk around as many times as you like! Before and after, easily take part in our Family Fun Event and Adoptions.
- Use the "Register" button (to the right) to sign up to be a walker. You can walk with no dogs, or with several, as long as they are all leashed, vaccinated and friendly with other dogs and people.
- Share our page and urge your friends to "sponsor" your walk via the "Donate" button (to the right)
- Prize to be awarded to the walker who collects the most pledges online!
Visit the FREE Family Fun Event and Adoption Event:
All visitors and leashed, friendly and vaccinated canine friends are welcome to attend our FREE FAMILY FUN COMMUNITY EVENT AND ADOPTIONS, going on in the other areas of Kennel Resorts!
What can you expect?
- A K9 Demonstration by the Ohio State Troopers K9 Unit
- Talk and demonstration about Healing Touch for Animals
- Talk and demonstration of Animal Communication
- Demonstrations and free tips by trainers
- Grooming tips and demonstartions
- Video presentation by the American Kennel Club about Dog and Child safety
- Louie's Legacy's adoptable pets
- Release and Premiere viewing of Louie's Legacy's story and a call to action!
- Pet related vendors and products
First 30 attendees receive a WAG BAG, full of free goodies
Bring a 20lb or more bag of dry dog or puppy food to get five free raffle tickets
Businesses: Be an Event sponsor!
Email email@example.com for more information
Be a a part of our BARK BOOK
All visitors receive our BARK BOOK, full of informational material and coupons and information about or sponsors. If you would like to take a small, inexpensive ad or page in our BARK BOOK to reach our clients and visitors and show your support for the animals in our community, contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!