Patrick McGuire via Crowdrise
August 08, 2014
BENEFITING: American Red Cross
ORGANIZER: American Red Cross Chicago Chapter
Help support me and Team Red Cross on my journey to run the Chicago Marathon.
Benefits of supporting me:
- Anyone who donates over $26.20 can pick a song for my marathon playlist. (This was a lot of fun last time. When a song came up on my last charity race, it was a moment to reflect on that donor. And it's the gift that keeps on giving every time I put my music on shuffle and Gloria Estefan comes up.)
- You'll help people who need help in times of crisis.
- You'll feel good about yourself.
- I'll feel good about yourself.
- Tax deduction!
- Karma! (if you believe in that sort of thing)
Team Red Cross runners fundraise for the lifesaving mission of the Red Cross while training for the 26.2 mile race.
The Red Cross Mission: The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.