Are you planning to participate in the Run the Blue Grass Half Marathon in March 2012? Want to join and fundraise for Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)?
Click on JOIN THE TEAM button above and become a member of Team MSF. Then, you can create your own fundraising webpage that you can send to all your friends and family and ask them to support you. Here is how:
(Please note that you have to organize for the entry to the Run The Blue Grass Half Marathon)
- Send an email to Charlie.Kunzer@newyork.msf.org and let us know you would like to join the team.
- Click on the "JOIN THE TEAM" button above
- Register for the team and create your fundraising page
- Personalize your text and photo on your online fundraising page to express why you are running and supporting Doctors Without Borders.
- Send the link out to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal.
- Put the link on your social media website and also in your email signature - you never know who may want to donate!
Show your commitment to saving lives –
Join the Team. Run for Doctors Without Borders
About Doctors Without Borders
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international independent medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural and man-made disasters, and exclusion from health care in nearly 70 countries. A private, non-profit organization, Doctors Without Borders was founded in 1971 as the first non-governmental organization to both provide emergency medical assistance and bear witness publicly to the plight of people it assists.
Any questions? Please contact Charlie Kunzer at: Charlie.Kunzer@newyork.msf.org