Martina McBride wrote -
Donate for a chance to win a personal video message from Martina. Or...To attend the private sound check event with Martina before her show in Myrtle Beach, SC, on July 3, 2015:
Click on "Fundraise For This Campaign" and be one of the first 40 fans to raise at least $250 to help children in need at Covenant House shelter and you will qualify to attend sound check on July 3 (you may also make personal donations to your fundraising).
- At sound check you'll get to see Martina up close as she rehearses for the show and say "hi" as she comes into the audience to do a group photo with these special supporters.
(*You must be a ticket holder to Martina's July 3 show to attend sound check. Tickets are not included in this fundraiser.)
Prizes for highest fundraisers beyond $250!
- First highest fundraiser present will win 2 tickets to Martina's show at the Alabama Theater and lunch with Martina for you and one guest on July 3, 2015, in Myrtle Beach, SC. Fundraising deadline is midnight (CST) June 26, 2015.
- Second highest fundraiser present will win 2 tickets to the show, a backstage meet and greet with Martina, and the harmonica she plays on stage that night on July 3, 2015. Fundraising deadline is midnight (CST) June 26, 2015
- The five highest fundraisers will get shout outs from Martina on her social media and get to present the check with her on stage during sound check. Fundraising deadline is midnight (CST) June 26, 2015.
- Also! Anyone can help this cause by donating at least $20 online for a chance at winning a personal video message to you from Martina. (Concert attendance not required to win this prize).
All funds raised will benefit the Martina McBride Music Program providing musical instruments, music instruction and care for children residing at Covenant House La Aliazna in Guatemala City, Gautemala. Covenant House was founded in 1972 with the simple, profound mission to help homeless kids escape the streets. Today they are the largest privately funded charity in the Americas providing loving care and vital services to homeless, abandoned, abused, trafficked, and exploited youth.
Team Martina is country music super star Martina McBride's global charity team dedicated to making the world a better place through volunteerism and the healing power of music. Learn more at TeamMartina.com