GMHC's Spin to Stop the Cycle of AIDS
EVENT DATE: Dec 04, 2011
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Dec 31, 2011
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Nov 28, 2011
What are you going to do now that race season is over?
In recognition of World AIDS Day, join GMHC for
Sunday, December 4, 2001
1 pm - 4 pm
232 Mercer Street, NYC
$50 Registration Fee (If you don't already have a Crowdrise account, please sign up to register)
- Spin® to Stop the Cycle partners with NYSC 232 Mercer Street, NYC on Sunday, December 4th
- The spinathon program will run from 1:00pm - 4:00pm, participants must be over 18 years old
- There are a total of 30 bike. Individuals may decide to ride solo or in teams of up to 3 people total and can take turns spinning on the bike.
- Each bike registered for will be attached to a $1,000 minimum fundraising goal.
- Registration is $50 for each team member or individual which will directly be applied to their fundraising goal.
All proceeds benefit GMHC
For more information contact 212.367.1021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.