BENEFITING: Central Park Conservancy, Inc.
EVENT DATE: Nov 01, 2015
Registration for the 2015 TCS New York City Marathon is closed.
Please contact Lily at email@example.com for more information on Team Central Park and the 2015 TCS New York City Marathon!
Run for Central Park Conservancy and help us run the Park all year long. Guarantee your spot in this premier race and support our mission to restore, manage, and enhance Central Park by raising $3,500 for Central Park Conservancy in honor of the Conservancy's 35th Anniversary. Raising $5,000 or more entitles Team Central Park members to personalize a granite paving stone on Gilder Run, at the base of the Reservoir running track, to commemorate their marathon finishes.
In addition to entry, you’ll also receive these benefits:
- A free spot in JackRabbit's marathon training program
- VIP seating at the New York Philharmonic Central Park performance, Central Park Conservancy Film Festival, and Great Jazz on the Great Hill
- Tickets for family and friends to attend our Marathon Breakfast in Central Park on race day
- Team workout sessions with a licensed personal trainer in Central Park
- Complimentary one-year membership in our Conservators program, including invitations to behind-the-scenes tours and lectures, cocktail parties, ice skating party, and more
- Official Team Central Park t-shirt
- Personalized fundraising webpage where your supporters can make donations to help you reach your goal
- Custom-designed granite paving stone for particpants who raise $5,000 or more