Team ChadTough - Any Race, Any Time
Want to join Team ChadTough, but unable to participate in one of our available events? Then our Any Race, Any Time Program is for you! You choose the race and the distance, we provide support every step of the way. Whether it’s a 5k, a marathon, a cycling event or a triathlon, our Any Race Any Time Program allows you the opportunity to race on behalf of The ChadTough Foundation and have a powerful, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
If you are looking to specifically join Team ChadTough - Chicago or Team ChadTough - Disney, go to www.chadtough.org for more information.
Be a part of the cure. Join the ChadTough Racing Team to help raise awareness and funds to fight pediatric brain cancer!
We invite you to join our team in the fight against Pediatric Brain Cancer, specifically Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG). You will receive lots of help along the way and most importantly, you will be making your event experience even more meaningful by helping to fund research to fight pediatric brain cancer with an emphasis on the deadliest form, DIPG (diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma).
Why ChadTough? The ChadTough Foundation is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to fund research and raise awareness for pediatric brain cancer with an emphasis on Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG). Participating with Team ChadTough is your opportunity to help change the survival rate for DIPG patients, which is currently 0%! Every child deserves a chance to survive cancer. No parent should ever have to face a terminal diagnosis for a child!
To learn more about the important work your efforts will support, go to www.chadtough.org.
When you join Team ChadTough, you receive these GREAT BENEFITS:
- A custom Team ChadTough singlet to wear on race day (when $400 fundraising minimum is met)
- Your own customizable, online fundraising page to give your family, friends, co-workers, and others an easy way to donate and show their support for you.
- Access to a fundraising and training coach who can help you as you plan your fundraising efforts, collect donations, and prepare for your race.
- Access to Team ChadTough’s private Facebook group to connect with other runners and share fundraising and training tips and advice.
- Most importantly, the knowledge that you're helping to save kids’ lives!
"Any Race, Any Time" FUNDRAISING COMMITMENT: $700
To recognize the more than 700 children around the world that are diagnosed with childhood cancer every day, we ask each of the Team ChadTough members participating in the “Any Race, Any Time” program to commit to raising $700 to support pediatric brain cancer research (with an emphasis on one of the deadliest forms, Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma).
- Raise $400. Once we have received at least $400 through your Crowdrise account or directly to the foundation, we will send your exclusive Team ChadTough singlet so you can train in it before wearing it on race day.
- Raise $700 by 2 weeks prior to race day. Once we have received at least $700 through your Crowdrise account or directly to the foundation we will send your water bottle and bumper sticker, along with a note of appreciation from the foundation.
- Upon receiving a picture/video from your event, we will feature your success through our social media channels.
Once you meet your fundraising commitment, you will get rewarded with exclusive Team ChadTough gear for additional fundraising:
- Raise additional $250, earn ChadTough Hat
- Raise additional $500, earn ChadTough Hat and ChadTough Hoodie
- Raise additional $1,000, earn ChadTough Hat, ChadTough Hoodie & ChadTough Jacket