Drive 4 Rebecca wrote -
The Drive4Rebecca is an official charity team of The 2011 Nautica NYC Triathlon - Sunday August 7th, 2011. We are happily sold out of guaranteed entries.
The Drive4Rebecca is an ongoing effort to help all children with special needs by helping their families to become stronger advocates. The Drive4Rebecca supports research, education and helps increase awareness of autism.
Rebecca is laughing in the video because she can't wait for her dad to sweat it out during the 2011 Nautica NYC Triathlon while she sits back, relaxes, and comes along for the ride. Jon is pushing Rebecca for the 10k run while she rides in her Advanced Mobility jogger.
We want to thank Headsweats for providing their awesome hats for our team. We are very excited about our team and several team members have specified that 50% or more of the funds they raise will support their favorite charities that help children with special needs.
* Cindy Benjamin is supporting the Children's Therapy Center
* Scott Binder is supporting OAR
* Rick Colisimo and Gill Horowitz are supporting REED Academy
* Linda Meyer is supporting Autism NJ
* Amy Miller is supporting Autism Speaks in honor of Leslie and John Korff
* The Seaver relay team is supporting The Seaver Autism Center
Thanks for supporting Drive4Rebecca and for helping many children with special needs and their families. 1) Click on the Donate button or 2) click on Join The Team button and create a fundraising page just like this one that you can share with your own friends and family to help spread the word and raise money for Team Drive4Rebecca!
Jon and Rebecca