SheROX Series 2012
EVENT DATE: Jun 10, 2012
Mileage Tracker: 60.0
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Dec 31, 2012
Join women across the country as they compete in the SheROX Triathlon Series while helping change the future of ovarian cancer!
Here's what we need from you:
- A pledge to raise a minimum of $500. All money raised will benefit Ovarian Cancer Research Fund (OCRF), whose mission is to fund scientific research that leads to more effective identification, treatment, and ultimately a cure for ovarian cancer.
- Your triathlon top size (but not right away--look for a confirmation email from us within 1-2 business days after you sign up).
- That's it! Not bad, right?
Here's what you get from us:
- SheROX for Team Hope Triathlon Top, Hat, and Socks, Hydration Pack, Swim Goggles and Swim Cap, Tote Bag
- SheROX for Team Hope members who raise $750 or more will get a special bonus pair of Saucony running shoes, post-race...perfect motivation to start training for next year's event!
If you have any questions about Team Hope for SheROX Triathlon Series or if you're interested in volunteering at the OCRF tent on race day or at the expo on Saturday, please feel free to contact Lindsey Weeks at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at (212) 268-1002.
For more information about the SheROX Tri Series, visit the website here.
2012 LOCATION AND DATES:
- Naperville, IL - Sunday, June 10
- Cherry Creek, CO - Saturday, July 7
- Detroit, MI - Sunday, July 29
- Philadelphia, PA - Sunday, August 5
- Devens, MA - Sunday, August 19
- Asbury Park, NJ - Sunday, August 26
- San Diego, CA - Sunday, October 21
- Bermuda - November 4