Father and Son Team David and Bob Kelson will proudly run The 2013 Boston Marathon for The House Of Possibilities. Both have begun ambitious training programs and will update as the miles increase. David will train in the Sunshine State and Bob in the Bay State as he did in 2011. He is hoping for a kinder winter. Please help us reach our goal by making a donation.
Corporate Matches: If you work for a major corporation, there is a great chance that your employer will match your donation. If you are unsure who to contact within your corporation, please call Kathleen Nardi at 508-205-0555 and she will assist you. We greatly appreciate your time and generosity to help those less fortunate.
Bob, David and HOPe thank you very much!
Visit us on Facebook!
Goals of the House of Possibilities:
- To implement high quality programs in a state-of-the-art facility where children, youth, and young adults with developmental disabilities will learn to be “the best that they can be.”
- To educate, involve, challenge, and inspire our guests to learn to live the most fulfilling, productive and happy lives imaginable.
- To develop an in-house recreational program centered around learning and having fun!
- To educate and challenge each child, youth, or young adult to learn/adapt daily living skills using the most advanced adaptive equipment available.
- To encourage social interaction with new friends in a comfortable homelike setting as well as in the community.
- To provide supports to help individuals work and function independently.
- To provide employment supports as needed.
The House Of Possibilities is located on The Stonehill College Campus in Easton, MA