BENEFITING: Imerman Angels
EVENT DATE: Oct 12, 2014
RUN THE BANK OF AMERICA CHICAGO MARATHON WITH TEAM IMERMAN ANGELS!
BANK OF AMERICA CHICAGO MARATHON: On Sunday, October 12, runners from all fifty states and over 100 countries will set out to accomplish a personal goal of completing the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Over 1.7 million spectators will cheer them on as the runners traverse through 29 of Chicago's neighborhoods on their way to the finish line in Chicago's Grant Park.
WHY IMERMAN ANGELS? Imerman Angels is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide personalized connections that enable 1-on-1 support among cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers. At Imerman Angels, our goal is that no one ever has to face cancer alone. Our 2014 team objective is to fund 600 personalized 1-on-1 connections (each connection is provided free to individuals but the cost to the organization is approximately $350).
Participating in the Bank of America Chicago Marathon with Team Imerman Angels is your opportunity to be the difference for anyone seeking cancer support. If you have secured your own entry, the fundraising minimum is $1,050 (the cost to provide three 1-on-1 cancer connections). Your support is our first step in reaching this goal and sincerely appreciated. To learn more about the important work your efforts will support, click here.
When you join Team Imerman Angels, you will receive these great benefits and more:
- Complimentary training with Chicago Endurance Sports (CES) offering fully coached marathon training with separate pace groups ($229 value)
- Team Imerman Angels technical training shirt
- Team Imerman Angels technical singlet (once you raise a minimum of $350)
- Clinics throughout the training season to help you complete your goal
- Your own customizable online fundraising page and social media tips to give your family, friends, co-workers and others an easy way to donate and show their support for you
- Race weekend activities including the Team IA Pasta Dinner and a Race Day Team IA hospitality venue with refreshments, private gear check and other amenities
- And, most importantly, the knowledge that you are helping provide 1-on-1 support to cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers
TO REGISTER for Team Imerman Angels (only available if you have already registered for the Chicago Marathon), please click the blue "Register" button above.
If you have any questions, please email or call Dave Louthan (email@example.com or 312.274.1312).