The USTA Foundation is the National Charitable Foundation of the United States Tennis Association. Our mission is to support programs that enhance the lives of underserved, at-risk children, their families and people with special needs through the integration of tennis and education.
Your donations make a difference:
- The USTA Foundation has granted more than $10 million to community organizations and NJTL's, which provide academic assistance, life skills, nutrition and health education to kids nationwide, including over $600,000 to programs for people with special needs.
- The USTA Foundation has awarded more than $4 million in college scholarships and player incentive awards to over 770 middle school students and high school seniors.
- 91% of scholarship recipients attend college for four years.
- 90% of seniors in after-school programs graduate from high school.
- More than 18 million hours towards mentoring, tutoring, health and nutrition education.
- Teaching life and social skills that promote happy, independent lives for people with special needs.
- Individual and Corporate Donations
- Family Donations and Government Grants
- Gala at the US Open
- Pro Am at the US Open
- Avenue of Aces, a brick and paver program on the grounds of the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center - home to the US Open
- Hampton Pro Am
- Judy Levering Leadership Initiative
- Plannned Giving
For more information on USTA Foundation program grants, college scholarships and how to help us make a difference, please visit www.ustafoundation.com or call 914.696.7223.