The Bank of America Chicago Marathon is a pinnacle of achievement for elite athletes and everyday runners alike. A member of the World Marathon Majors and a qualifying race for the Boston Marathon, the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is known for its flat fast course that takes you on an inspiring tour of Chicago’s neighborhoods. Join 45,000 participants and an estimated 1.7 million spectators for an experience you won’t soon forget.
World Sport Chicago Fit for Chicago Marathon Team Benefits:
- VIP Race Day Experience complete with gear check, pre race food and drinks, massage therapists and athletic trainers, real bathrooms, and a warm (or cool) room to hang out before and reunite with family afterwards
- FREE virtual training program and access to group training from Coach Brendan and CARA offered at a discounted rate
- Full fundraising support tools and individual fundraising page to help you achieve your goals
- Fundraising rewards program with awesome drawings and prizes such as a running gear, gift cards, Apple gadgets and a lot more!
- Post Race party with food, beer, and other beverages to enjoy
- Team social events throughout the training season including World Sport Chicago events, new athletic experiences, happy hours, and fun runs
- World Sport Chicago racing tech top
- Weekly newsletter filled with training, nutrition, and fundraising tips
- And More...
Why get fit alone when you can get Fit for Chicago?
Cross the Finish Line & Make a Difference in Chicago
The World Sport Chicago's Fit for Chicago Marathon Team gives corporations and individuals like you an opportunity to reach your personal goals while making a difference in the community.
On top of all the benefits you'll receive through running with us, you are making a huge difference in the Chicago community. Active involvement in sports increases health and wellness, builds character and instills life lessons – yet not everyone has access. Through your participation in the marathon you are helping World Sport Chicago use the power of sport and fitness to deliver hope and promise to individuals and communities across Chicago.
Whether you are looking to complete your first marathon or set a new personal best time, Fit for Chicago has a rewarding opportunity for you!
Support us or one of our team members by clicking to their personal fundraising page through one of our teams below or by simply clicking on the “Donate” button above.
Learn more about World Sport Chicago: http://www.worldsportchicago.org
Contact Us: email@example.com or 312-861-4808 if you have any questions or need additional assistance