Please help by donating or spreading the word.You can become a member as little as $16.....it's YOUR future, take care of it.
via Crowdrise 4 years ago
BENEFITING: World Wildlife Fund
ORGANIZER: World Wildlife Fund
EVENT: Groupon Earth Day Challenge
EVENT DATE: May 15, 2012
World Wildlife Fund wrote -
For 50 years, WWF has been protecting the future of nature. The world’s leading conservation organization, WWF works in 100 countries and is supported by 1.2 million members in the United States and close to 5 million globally. WWF's unique way of working combines global reach with a foundation in science, involves action at every level from local to global, and ensures the delivery of innovative solutions that meet the needs of both people and nature.
WWF's vision is to build a future in which people live in harmony with nature.
WWF’s mission is to conserve nature and reduce the most pressing threats to the diversity of life on Earth.
Goal and Strategies
By 2020, WWF will conserve 15 of the world’s most ecologically important regions by working in partnership with others to:
- Protect and restore species and their habitats
- Strengthen local communities' ability to conserve the natural resources they depend upon
- Transform markets and policies to reduce the impact of the production and consumption of commodities
- Ensure that the value of nature is reflected in decisions made by individuals, communities, governments and businesses
- Mobilize hundreds of millions of people to support conservation
Please show your support by helping us win the Groupon Earth Day Challenge