Skip to content

A Father's rights

Organized by: sherilynette smallfoot

sherilynette's Photo


I am disabled, and on social security. My wife helped me to get medical help and to be approved for social security, we have 2 children 6 and 4 I was the primary care giver stay at home parent. She went to school and worked obtained her degree in nursing. We had problems in the end she and I split . Now she says I'm abusive,the court believed her and gave her a restraining order. I have not seen my children in 11 months. No one will help me I need a lawyer, she's still trying to throw me in jail . I need to see my children and force the state to see she's not in need of protection from me she's using the law as a sword not a shield. Please help me. I can't get legal aid because she has moved out of state please help me to be a part of my kids life. Money for attorney fees


Organized by

sherilynette smallfoot

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

sherilynette is still setting up this fundraiser so please check back so you can support A Father's rights.

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms