Skip to content

A man's rights to see his Children

Organized by: Zachariah Jensen

Zachariah's Photo


Go fund me I need help obtaining an attorney, I am a disabled parent that is on social security and my wife left me and moved to another state with our two children. Before leaving the state she tried getting a permanent protection order placed against me so that i couldn't contact her or my children. The judge saw that i had a genuine heart for my children and allowed electronic(text, phone, skype) and that i was to be granted supervised visitation. She left the state and went to South Dakota, and has refused any visitation and had me arrested for texting her that I was going into the hospital to deal with my addictions and mental health . However the state of South Dakota will not help me get the rest of the protection order enforced. She then filed divorce, but because I live out of state I can not use legal aid I need money for a lawyer. I am not into asking for a hand out . however i am a man dealing with a divorce and it seems you must have MONEY if you want to see your children. My wife and i have differences that are not repairable but from the moment that my 6 year old daughter and my 4 year old son were born I had been the primary caregiver in the 5 plus years that we were together my wife obtained her nursing degree and worked I stayed home and took care of the children. Then I was an asshole and screwed up my wife packed up the house went to the court got a restraining order. It did say I could have electronic communication as well as supervised visitation. Then she left the state I followed I love and need my children, also during the 5 plus years my wife helped me get on disability i have never been violent or abusive with her or my children. No one will fight for my rights. She is using the law as a Sword not as a SHIELD that it was created for. It's been since may of 2015 since i have seen my children I have tried to file necessary paperwork for the state to help me but i need a lawyer however i can't get legal aid because she is fighting me from another state. I’ve been making attempts for my supervised visitation since June 9 2015. I was the first to hold both of my children. I was on a flight for life with my daughter the day she was born. There were many toxic results of my marriage but i know that both erin and i tried to not put the children in the middle of it. Their good kids and as their father i just want to be a good influence in their lives. I just can't get the legal system not only protect her rights but mine as well.


Organized by

Zachariah Jensen

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms