A reason to smile

Organized by: Danielle Beauchamp

Danielle's Photo

THE STORY:

Hi my name is Danielle Beauchamp and I'm asking for help to pay for oral surgery. Ive been diagnosed with gerd, acid reflux, pancreatitis, ulcer. I've had multiple surgeries to hopefully correct problems. I even quit drinking :) here recently I've had 3 teeth fall out just this last month, my front lower. Went to see dentist and he said no, partials are not working for your mouth. I personally hate the dentist no offense to anyone. But ive had some tramnic moments with some Lousy dentists. Except now I have found the perfect surgeon willing to knock me out. Pull remaiming teeth left in 30 mins about. Now here comes the trickie part, I have insurance but it only covers 85% . I have to come up with the other 15% by surgery which is in 8 weeks about. If you could help me id be so appreciative!! Then I can look for work get back on my feet. Had job interviews but they take one look at my mouth and already decided not to hire me... its actually sad!!

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Danielle Beauchamp

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms