Skip to content
jenroth1's profile image - click for profile

Jen Roth's Fundraiser:

A-Team IceCream Challege

Jen's Photo
Jen Roth

THE STORY:

The Roth kids are participating in the 2017 Cheshire Scoops Challenge & eating ice cream to raise money for breast cancer! 90% of all funds raised for Cancer Couch are matched. Our local community will receive the other 10% to set up a grant at our local breast cancer center. This grant will be dedicated to metastatic breast cancer patients in financial need to assist with childcare, groceries, and medications etc. Support them in the fun event for a great cause! (Cancer Couch is a 501c3 that is volunteer run and privately funded. For more information about Cancer Couch, check them out @ www.thecancercouch.com)

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to Jen and A-Team IceCream Challege.