Aayan's B'day gift to Adivasi Ashram School
Organized by: Vira Jain
EVENT DATE Aug 08, 2015
Aayan wants to celebrate his 1st b'day in style but at the same time wants to make it about giving and not getting.
We request you to bring a donation in lieu of a gift. Your generous donations will be used to fund education of tribal children.
This is just the beginning of Aayan's efforts of making this world a better place. Thank you for being part of the beginning of a lifetime of giving.
All proceeds will go to " Adivasi Ashram School" (Tribal Boarding School) - India
- Houses 700+ students (boys & girls) from villages on the outskirts of Mumbai
- Provides education from Elementary through High School
- Boarding school provides accommodation and meals too all the students
- Achievements to date:
- Increase in the number of girl students completing high school eduction
- 2 students pursuing engineering degrees & excelling with good grades
- Piloting "Internation Student Learning" program with students in North Carolina