BENEFITING: ADAMS COUNTY YOUTH INITIATIVE INC
EVENT DATE: Dec 31, 2015
I am proud to be part of the Adams County Youth Initiative and would like you to join me in building a brighter future for the youth in our community by donating today.
A donation of any amount can make a difference:
- $25 can help address chronic absence rates in our schools by providing incentives, like class parties and prizes, for an entire classroom
- $50 can help reduce one student’s likeliness to use drugs by providing access to positive social activities, like a gym membership, for a school year
- $100 can help one individual of the 36% of Adams County students who are not reading at grade level by providing him/her a summer literacy program for one week
- $100 can help address the 55% of Adams County students who are not enrolling in college after high school by providing one student with support to navigate college enrollment
- $500 can help one of the 2,500 Adams County students, without a caring adult in their lives, by providing a caring mentor for six months
Your donation will help us get closer to the successful future we envision for our community, as we support children from cradle through career.
Event runs through December 31st 2015
(Note: If you prefer to mail a donation, please send it to: ACYI – Attention Becky Hoffman, 1500 E. 128th Ave., Thornton, CO 80241.)