BENEFITING: Agricorps Inc
The two words above have been a constant in my life while I have been relentlessly challenged and required to re-examine my life purpose at times throughout my young, collegiate career.
To compassionately serve, is my way of focusing on the righteous path in each situation and how I can best fulfill the following verse’s promise.
Philippians 2:3 “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves.”
I believe that God has laid in my heart a unique calling that will combine my passions of serving others through the agriculture community both domestically and internationally.
Starting in August, I will be working as an AgriCorps member to further fulfill the purpose of connecting my experiences involved in the agriculture community to help provide the assistance needed for a community in Ghana to impact the following:
- Work with young leaders in developing countries committed to farming as a science and a business.
- Increase food security standards in my community through improved agriculture production and value chains.
- Training teachers within my Ghana community.
- Spread new techniques and technologies in order to promote sustainable agriculture.
- Facilitating strategic planning sessions for 4-H Ghana as a "co-community leader."
Through all of this and much more, I hope to grow alongside my fellow community and AgriCorps members during my 11 month journey in Ghana while being given a platform to compassionately serve others around me.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at email@example.com or visit www.agricorps.org.
Have a blessed day!