March 29, 2016
BENEFITING: American Institute for Cancer Research
EVENT DATE: Nov 06, 2016
To guarantee your entry you must email email@example.com
Individual Fundraising minimum: $2,500
Fundraising deadline: December 6, 2016
AICR is the cancer research charity that funds research specifically on the links between diet, physical activity, and weight management to cancer prevention and survivorship.
Scientists estimate that about a third of the most common cancers could be prevented by eating a healthy diet, being physically active and maintaining a healthy weight. We know marathon runners are committed to these goals, which makes YOU and US perfect partners!
Join TeamAICR and go the extra mile for cancer research in our first year as charity partner of the 2016 TCS New York City Marathon.
WHAT YOU GET
- Guarenteed entry into the 2016 TCS New York City Marathon
- TeamAICR Participant Toolkit and welcome packet
- Complimentary virtual training
- Weely fundraising tips and tricks to ensure you reach your goal
- TeamAICR race day packet and running singlet
WHAT YOU GIVE
- Your dedication & endurance