Aid for Africa is a unique alliance of U.S.-based charities and their African partners dedicated to helping children, families, and communities throughout Sub-Saharan Africa. Our grassroots programs focus on health, education, economic development, arts & culture, conservation, and wildlife protection in Africa.
Holding a fundraiser for Aid for Africa is a great way to raise money to support our work in Sub Saharan Africa and to raise awareness of African issues among your friends and family .
To get started, click the “Fundraise for This Charity” button above and follow the instructions.
Build your fundraiser around a real life event to ensure success.
Here are some ideas:
- On your birthday, ask friends and family to donate to your fundraiser instead of giving you gifts.
- Use holidays like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Valentine’s Day to ask for or make a donation to your fundraiser .
- Getting married? Send people to your fundraiser instead of your wedding registry.
- Do a volunteer project and get people to support you by making a donation to your fundraiser.
- Organize a movie night in your home and “charge admission” by asking people to donate.
- Plan a bike ride in support of our work in Africa and ask people to donate for each mile you complete.
Thank you for your generosity. If you need assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.