Skip to content

Aleena's 3rd step to world peace!

Organized by: Aleena Aamir

Aleena's Photo

THE STORY:

Hello Everyone!! My name is Aleena Aamir, I was an exchange student in the United States of America in the year 2012 and have been blessed with friends and family all over the United States. I have complete faith in this platform as it has previously helped me accomplish my dream of attending the prestigious Harvard MUN (link: https://www.crowdrise.com/aleenaspathworldpeac/fundraiser/lanaboyle). Today, a supporter of world peace, an active contributor towards women empowerment and a student in need, I stand before you, asking for funds to help me with my undergraduate degree. I have been accepted at John Cabot University in Rome, Italy on a 70% scholarship and request for your kindness in helping me accumulate the rest of the 30% which is roughly $10000. I am asking for your help as my mother, being a single parent, is unable to afford the amount stated above. Therefore, absolutely any help from you all will be extremely appreciated. In the midst of one of the most volatile global climates in recent history, I can promise you that your contributions will be for a noble cause that will bring about a positive change in the world of today and tomorrow, and help me utilize my potential to dramatically affect the course of many events around the world. Thank you again for your time and consideration and God bless you all!

Should you require any proof or supporting documentation, please email me at aleena.aamir@lyceumschool.edu.pk 

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Aleena Aamir

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to Aleena and Aleena's 3rd step to world peace!.

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms