Skip to content

Alison Lee

Alison Lee
Cedar bluff, AL United States
CROWDRISING SINCE: Aug 27, 2014
Stuff About Me:

Hi my name is Alison Lee. My husband Jason Lee. He is 36 years old and we hae been married for 15 years. We have 2 children: Lexy is 13 and Landon is 9. Our world was turned upside down 5 years ago. Jason was diagnosised with end stage renal disease and was placed on dialysis. The doctors still till this day have no clue as to why his kidneys stopped working. He is currently on dialysis 5 days a week. Due to complications from the medication that Jason was given he is also battling avascular necrosis. In the last 3 years he has undergone many surgeries. He has had total joint replacement on both hips, both shoulders and is waiting to have both knees replaced in the near future. His insurance only covers 80% of all doctor visits, surgeries and dialysis. It is our responsibility to pay the remaining 20%. Jason is no longer able to work and with all the dialysis treatments and doctor appointments I can't work a full time job and take care of him. We would really appreciate any support that can raised. Thank you all so much! 

Alison
Lee

VOTE

CR Impact Points

Click the VOTE button to give Alison 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). Vote for the Volunteers and Fundraisers that are answering the call to service, raising money for charity, and making an impact for their causes. Come back and Vote every months. CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.

CR Impact Points

If you're seeing the grey VOTE button, you should feel great about yourself. It means you already voted for Alison this month. Come back next month and vote again if you still love Alison. Thanks to your vote, Alison earned 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.

1,250

Total Impact Points

Alison Lee's Fundraisers

Hope for Jason

Hope for Jason

Amount Raised:

$100

 

1% Raised of $10,000 Goal