BENEFITING: All As One
EVENT DATE: Jan 13, 2012
HOURS PLEDGED: 3
Mileage Tracker: 3
Please check out Ryan Leslie's "All As One" fundraiser below to find out how you can help.
There is one country where 1 in 4 babies die when they are five. Where 1 in 8 mothers die during childbirth.
Sierra Leone is one of the least developed countries in the world.
There is one charity with an orphanage, a school and a medical center that is committed to helping all children that it can: All As One.
All As One has a mission to provide shelter, medical care, schooling, meals, clothing, social interaction and love for the children in their direct legal custody at their Center in Freetown. In addition, both the clinic and the school serve the surrounding community.
This organization has reached out to many families over the years, establishing single mothers with their own businesses and temporarily assisting with housing costs, when a family would otherwise be put onto the streets.
I'm planning a trip to Sierra Leone to meet the families and provide support in any way. It means a lot to me to do whatever I can to help this amazing organization.
Please join me by donating to All As One or joining my fundraiser team to help support the cause. It's so easy to help and I'm telling you ANY amount WILL make a difference.
- $10 - covers one child’s vitamins and preventative medicines for 1 month
- $25 - covers one child’s school costs for 1 month
- $50 - covers one child's medical care for 1 month
- $75 - covers one child's food for 1 month
- $100 - covers one child's school costs for 4 months
- $250 - covers on child's complete care for 1 month
- $500 - covers the costs of medicine for their clinic for 1 month
- $1,250 - covers the entire school budget for month
- $3,750 - covers the entire food budget for all the children for 1 month
Just think of the impact we could have if we all donated just $10 and then got 10 of our friends to donate $10 as well. If just 35 of us did that, we'd be able to cover the ENTIRE food budget for all of the children for ONE MONTH. Now imagine if we all gave $25, $50, $75... You get the picture.
Please help support this important cause.
Ryan and Romain