Alliance for Smiles, Inc. (AfS) will function as an international service project with the following goals:
- To provide free reconstructive surgery and dental treatment to children with cleft lip and palate anomalies in underserved areas of the world.
- To establish comprehensive cleft treatment centers in collaboration with local professionals and inspire them to support free interdisciplinary treatment programs.
- To foster an awareness of the necessity to provide timely comprehensive care for all cleft lip and palate anomalies.
- To develop and implement programs to identify causes and support preventive measures to reduce the incidence of cleft lip and palate.
- To create international understanding and goodwill by building bridges of friendship among all people.