Allie is a 12 year old girl. Allie spent several years in foster care with her siblings and then was adopted by her aunt along with her 6 siblings. Last year her aunt tested positive for drugs and Allie and her siblings were removed from their aunt's house.
Now all 7 children are separated in different resource homes and hope for reunification is dwindling. We've teamed up with One Simple Wish on a mission to grant little Allie's wishes, providing her a little sunshine during the rainstorm. Her wishes are listed below:
- Clothes (specifically summer shoes, sneakers underwear, and summer shirts, bathing suit)
- A new basketball for playing at the playground across the street.
- A gift card to Friendly's and/or Chik Fil A to have dinner with her siblings.
- Movie Tickets (Regal and AMC are both close to her house).
- A gift card to go get pictures of her and her siblings taken (JCPenny or Picture People are both close).
- A new journal.
Noto Insurance Advisors have joined with One Simple Wish to raise support for Allie. We have set a goal to grant her wishes, and encourage you to join the cause. We are currently donating $10 to Allie's cause for every recommendation they receive. It's never been so easy to help. Just visit the link below, recommend a family member or friend, and the Noto Insurance Advisors will make a donation on your behalf!