EVENT DATE: May 21, 2016
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Dec 31, 2016
Four great events to choose from! There's something for everyone in the family! Help us fight pancreatic cancer through raising research and treatment funds for Thomas Jefferson University, a national leading pancreatic cancer research and treatment facility right here in our region.
Choose one of four great events and enjoy a great, fun-filled day with a a festival atmosphere and then take a short walk to the Upper Bucks Arts Alive festival.
- 3 Mile Walk for individuals, families, children and pets
- 5k Time Run with 2 miles along a paved park path
- 24 Mile Bike Ride - casual cycling route through rural, scenic Upper Bucks countryside and through a covered bridge
- 42 Mile Bike Ride - through more rural, scenic Upper Bucks countryside, 2 covered bridges, a whole lot of scenery and an optional hill challenge for the brave!
Tons of prizes! Music! T-Shirts for the first 200! Free hot-dog or slize of pizza afterwards at the Upper Bucks Arts Alive! festival in historic downtonw Quakertown...just a short 2 block walk from our event. Arts Alive! is a juried arts festival of more than 180 exhibitors spread through downtown Quakertown attracting more than 5,000 people.
After you register or donate, or in place of registering if you can't attend the event personally, you can set up a fundraiser through our Crowdrise platform to raise money for pancreatic cancer research at Jefferson. You can link any of your social media and send emails to family and friends to help this cause. Raising additional money can earn you some highly-coveted Amy's Ride/Run/Walk attire!
Funds raised and your reward!
- $100 - a special edition ARRW t-shirt
- $200 - an ARRW hoodie or long-sleeve t-shirt
- $400 - a really, really cool ARRW tech/performance shirt
More than $400? A whole lot of karma and the satisfaction of knowing you're making a very real difference in the fight against pancreatic cancer.
Come join the fun and help provide badly needed funding for pancreatic cancer at the same time!
Did you know?
- Pancreatic cancer is now the 3rd leading cause of cancer-related deaths
- Has the highest mortality rate of all major cancers
- Is the least-funded of all major cancers
- Is expected to become the 2nd leading cause of cancer-related death by 2020
HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE!