Skip to content
andrealevine1's profile image - click for profile

andrea levine's Fundraiser:

Komen CT Race for the Cure

andrea's Photo

BENEFITING: Susan G. Komen New England

EVENT: 2015 Race For the Cure Hartford

EVENT DATE: Jun 06, 2015

andrea levine

THE STORY:

Dear Friends and Family,

I recently registered to raise funds for the 2015 Komen Greater Hartford Race for the Cure.  I am proud to say that I am now part of the local fight against breast cancer. 

Connecticut has the highest incidence of breast cancer in the nation and each year 3,000 women are diagnosed with breast cancer statewide. 75% of the funds we raise remain in Connecticut, and are invested in local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs across the state. The remaining 25% is invested in research to find the causes and cures for breast cancer.

Please visit the following link where you can make a donation or register.

https://www.crowdrise.com/andreal/fundraiser/andrealevine1

You may use Visa or Mastercard to donate directly through my personal page.

Or you may mail a check payable to "Komen Connecticut" to Komen Connecticut, 74 Batterson Park Road, Farmington, CT 06032 and reference my name. 

I truly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress!

Warm wishes, and thank you,

 Andrea

Fundraising Websites - Crowdrise

 

$3,176

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Andrea Levine

     

  • Caroline Demirs Calio

    $100

  • Adam Zweifler

    $50

  • Kenny and Jodi Levine

    $100

  • Jill & Rick Rendeiro

    $50

  • David and Ashley Pildis

    $100

  • David Federman

     

  • Tyler and Alexis Levine

    $250

  • Mark and Shirley Levine

     

  • Franca DeRosa

    $100

  • Dave and Jenny Forti

    $250

  • Dave Lavenburg

    $50

  • Julianne Roth

    $25

  • Elisa Stark-Rifkin

     

  • Liz West

    $36

  • Wendy Panetta

     

  • Henry & Teresa Neubert

    $25

  • Steven C. Kleinman

    $100

  • Katrina and Ken Carlson Family

    $100

  • Dan and Eileen Neubert

     

  • David Seltzer

    $50

  • Elizabeth Hoy

    $20

  • Joan and Sid Marantz

    $150

  • Maria Cilenti

    $100

  • Timothy J. Boyce

     

  • Cris & Laurie DeLuca

    $100

  • The Moehring Family

    $150

  • Kathy and Lori Burroughs

    $100

  • Andrew Wallace

    $50

  • Andrea Oddi

    $50

  • Ellie Fox

    $50

  • Barbara and Jack Gillies

    $100

  • Karen, David, Carly and Jeremy Zetoff

     

  • Shannon and Larry Quinlan

    $100

  • Anonymous

     

  • Katherine

    $10

  • Anonymous

    $100

  • The Finman Family

    $100

  • Jon, Josie & Amelia Rini

    $250

  •  
  •  
  •  
 

99% Raised of $3,200 Goal

Donor Comments

Jon, Josie & Amelia Rini

Jon, Josie & Amelia Rini

DONATION: $250

2 years ago

The Finman Family

The Finman Family

DONATION: $100

2 years ago

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

DONATION: $100

2 years ago

Katherine

Katherine

DONATION: $10

2 years ago

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

Go Andrea! 2 years ago

Shannon and Larry Quinlan

Shannon and Larry Quinlan

DONATION: $100

2 years ago

Karen, David, Carly and Jeremy Zetoff

Karen, David, Carly and Jeremy Zetoff

2 years ago

Barbara and Jack Gillies

Barbara and Jack Gillies

DONATION: $100

2 years ago

Ellie Fox

Ellie Fox

DONATION: $50

2 years ago

Andrea Oddi

Andrea Oddi

DONATION: $50

2 years ago