Hi everyone! I've worked with the Grace Institute for several years now through my company (On-Ramps) and each time I volunteer I'm taken by the powerful learning opportunities and robust programs Grace provides.
Please join me in donating to and supporting a wonderful cause. In case you're not familiar with Grace, they're a fantastic and growing non-profit founded in 1897 that provides tuition-free, practical job training in a supportive learning community for underserved New York area women of all ages and from many different backgrounds. In the tradition of its founding family, Grace Institute is dedicated to the development of the personal and business skills necessary for self-sufficiency, employability and an improved quality of life.
Your donation counts! Here's a breakdown of what your dollars donated to Grace provide:
- $10 – Covers the cost of a meal for the food pantry
- $25 – Underwrites a gift card given to an alumnae who has met an employment milestone
- $50 – Supports a corporate office visit for 10 participants
- $75 – Covers the cost of registration for one participant entering the program
- $100 – Makes it possible for a participant to purchase a new suit for her first interview
- $250 – Provides books and supplies for a participant to complete her training
- $500 – Provides monthly transportation for five women to travel to and from the program
- $1,000 – Purchases a new computer for Grace Institute’s training lab