Angels on Patrol supports families in crisis and youth who have either been abused or neglected and/or whose caregivers are facing financial hardship identified by Phoenix and Tempe Police Officers.
Angels on Patrol:
• Has emergency funds available for officers who identify a crisis situation involving youth or families
• Funds recreational and enrichment opportunities for youth
The mission of Angels on Patrol is to:
• Help children and families in crisis who are identified by law enforcement
• Enhance the public's perception of law enforcement
• Help officers become more than a "band-aid" and positively affect families after the initial crisis has passed.