Since 2007, Animal House Rescue & Grooming has operated out of a 2,382 square foot building on Vine Drive. This space has allowed us to:
- Provide more than 5,000 second chances to homeless animals and united them with their forever families
- Collaborate with more than 125 animal welfare organizations to reduce the euthanasia of adoptable dogs
- Provide more than $50,000 worth of food and pet supplies to organizations that serve pet owners in need
- Deliver educational programming and animal-assisted therapy to local schools, senior citizens and community groups
- Welcome more than 23,300 dogs, cats and small mammals have visited our grooming salon generating revenue to provide second chances
- Build a robust behavior and enrichment program for our shelter animals
After nine years of renting our current facility, and welcoming thousands of dogs through our doors on Vine Drive, our facility is now outdated and declining. That, combined with space constraints and limited options for improvement, has made daily operations both challenging and inefficient.
The Impact of a New Facility
At our new facility, we expect to see a 20-percent increase in adoptions within the first two years. With more space in our facility, we'll improve operational efficiency and serve more animals by providing:
- Increased adoption space
- NEW indoor adoption counseling area
- NEW outdoor play yards for canine enrichment activities
- NEW veterinary service building with dedicated quarantine and isolation housing
- Larger grooming salon (more support for second chances)
- Increased space for outreach & education activities
- Imagine how many more second chances we can provide with more space!
- NEW cat adoption space
Won't you help give those who need us most a brighter future?
For more information on the campaign, including naming and sponsorship opportunites visit: http://www.animalhousehelp.org/campaign-info.php