BENEFITING: HEARTLAND HUMANE SOCIETY LTD
Heartland Humane Society is a no-kill shelter that cares for dogs & cats. Expenditures exceed $270,000 annually. I am asking for donations so that we may more efficiently meet the needs of the homeless dogs & cats in Ottumwa. Heartland Humane Society is a 501c3 organization so all of your donations are tax deductible.
I am asking everyone that sees this to choose one of the options below and become a regular donor.
1. Donate at least $1 per person in your household each month (pets may also be included).
2. Donate a monthly gift of $10
3. Donate $5 every Friday
4. Donate a yearly gift of $100
5. Sponsor a pet for $25 per month
6. Sponsor a volunteer for $1 per hour of service they perform
Please pass this on to your family, friends, social media friends, parishioners, co-workers, clients, neighbors, team mates dentist, doctor, teacher, patients, students and anyone else you know or interact with. Ask your employer if they would be willing to match funds raised.
This is an endeavor that is very near and dear to me. We can do so much if everyone contributes even a little. Thank you for your time and consideration!