Apartment burned down, family lost everything they owned.
Organized by: Carrissa Eeckhout
The apartment of Mark Miller was burned down last Thursday evening on felton street in north tonawanda.Mark has 3 children. A set of twin boys which are 13 years old and a 15 year old son. When the fire started the dogs were tossed over the balcony and Mark had caught them in his arms, along with his wife who was also forced to jump to escape the fire. The fire rapidly spread throughout the building and all of their belongings were ruined. These children no longer have clothes, shoes, and now lost a roof over their head. The red Cross was able to place the family in a hotel up untill today and now they are all on their own. These kids have no shoes or clothes and now no school supplies or anything. Please help this family out. This is a very strong family but loosing their home is something no one expected. Anything at this point is very appreciated. Please help this family. Thank you