Skip to content
packanackcommunitych's profile image - click for profile

PACKANACK COMMUNITY CHURCH's Fundraiser:

Appalachia Mission Trip

PACKANACK COMMUNITY CHURCH's Photo
PACKANACK COMMUNITY CHURCH's Photo
PACKANACK COMMUNITY CHURCH's Photo

THE STORY:

We are raising funds to send senior high school youth and college students to Appalachia for one week in July 2014. The youth and their adult leaders will help the residents of Appalachia make their homes warmer, safer and drier. This is our 11th year participating in a program called Appalachia Service Project. Approximately 75% of trip costs go toward the purchase of construction supplies to be used at our work sites. The remaining 25% covers travel costs (van rentals and gasoline) plus misc. items such as first aid supplies, snacks, bottled water and small tools.

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$10

MONEY RAISED
  • Lauri Masur

    $10

  •  
  •  
  •  
 

0% Raised of $10,000 Goal

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $10 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Lauri Masur

Lauri Masur

DONATION: $10

Good luck! 4 years ago