CROOKED TRAILS via Crowdrise
September 01, 2015
BENEFITING: CROOKED TRAILS
We are collecting funds for:.
- Temporary shelter and food. UPDATE: We sent over the first $27,600 on May 4th and delivered food and tarps.
- We want to bring over solar lights for families in the dark. Join our Bring the Light to Nepal drive. $9 brings a light to Nepal.
- We will begin re-building efforts in the early fall. Funds and volunteers needed.
100% of the funds we receive will go to Nepal- that means ALL of it. We can share money in and wires out proof to all who wish to see them. We are in this for Nepal.
Crooked Trails has been working in Nepal for over a decade working in community based tourism and education projects including building and refurbishing schools.
Please share widely! #give3nepal
- Give $3 to the relief fund - $1 for each meal you eat a day. Together we can make a difference, donate now!
- Give 3 minutes to share this with all your friends
- Give 1-3 weeks to Nepal on a volunteer trip to help rebuild
To send checks and avoid the Crowdrise fees please send to:
Crooked Trails PO Box 94034, Seattle WA 98124
Look for updates and new Nepal programs to be posted at www.CrookedTrails.org
Finally dont forget to apply for company matches if you can. EIN 73-1669742
Christine Mackay, Nepal Program Director - Crooked Trails
Tammy Leland, International Program Director - Crooked Trails
Crooked Trails is a federally-recognized 501(c)3 non-profit organization