- To strengthen the existing support systems serving victims and their children
- To develop legislation that provides legal protection to victims
- To promote public policies which meet the needs of victims
- To pursue funding for programs working with victims and their children
- To provide training for the public and those working with victims
To promote community awareness to bring about domestic peace.
To provide a supportive connection and coordination for domestic violence service providers in Arkansas.
To provide technical assistance, training and education to member programs, lay people and professionals.
To promote quality services statewide and to expand services so that every victim of domestic violence in Arkansas may obtain needed assistance, i.e. provision of support, advocacy, and a safe environment, while restoring the victim's sense of dignity, power, control, and self advocacy.
To do any lawful activity necessary to accomplish the foregoing purposes.