BENEFITING: Ark of Hope for Children, Inc.
ORGANIZER: Ark of Hope for Children, Inc.
I am leading a fundraising team with the Ark of Hope Holiday Challenge on Crowdrise. Please help support them and me from Nov 25, 2014 - January 6, 2015, and especially on #GivingTuesday
Victims rescued from child trafficking and child abuse often need years of support to recover from their trauma. Too often they get warm beds and meals but the torture in their own mind continues without intervention programs like those offered by Ark of Hope for Children. Even bullying victims need weeks and months of support since often their abusers won’t quit.
Survivors of child abuse young and old are learning to thrive through;
- Removing Chains our worldwide live chat survivor support site,
- UnChained Project national and international community groups mobilizing for survivors in their area
- Harbourage Transitional Living Center that provides short term emergency care for rescued trafficking victims
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Crowdrise / Ark of Hope Holiday Challenge;
- Goes live starting November 25, 2014 when donation buttons activate;
- Soars to amazing heights through "Giving Tuesday" on December 2 as all donors work together to build the Crowdrise Giving Tower into the tallest virtual building in the world! (Get your mobile Giving Tower app here);
- The Challenge continues through Christmas and New Year's holidays until 2:00 pm EST January 6, 2015!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Pay It Forward" for survivors this year**. Here's how;
- Donate from $10 to $10,000!
- Win big with prize giveaways for donors!
- Start your own team! Pump up your friends, family and social network to join in with you as part of Ark of Hope's Holiday Challenge team to change lives! Click the big, pink FUNDRAISE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN button on this page and you'll instantly have your own fundraising page as a part of our Team!
- Share daily to your social networks to help Ark of Hope win weekly prize donations from sponsors that could add up to an additional $250,000 in support!
Suggested Donor levels;
- $10 Helps us touch their lives and know they are cared about
- $25 Provides awareness and materials
- $50 Provides volunteer support or one volunteer background check
- $100 Keeps our support websites hosted, safe and maintained
- $200 Sponsor the country of your choice for background checking to allow their volunteer applicants to become online helpers
- $250 Provides food, clothing and medical
- $500 Transports a rescued victim to safety and to appointments
- $1,000 Maintains safe shelter and staff
- $2,500 Helps build out our emergency shelter and build a long term shelter
- $5,000 Turns a victim into a Thriver!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Let us make an impact together this year that will forever change broken lives. Together let's;
"Break the chains of abuse for those victimized as children by human trafficking, child abuse and bullying to lead them into lives filled with faith, hope and love."
** Our $10,000 goal will rise as new Teams with fundraising goals are created; as matching challenge funds are pledged; and as donations rise.