The Council On Aging (COA) through the Arlington Health & Human Services Charitable Corporation is sponsoring the Arlington For All Ages 5K Race for the benefit of the COA. This will be the 8th annual USATF certified race with proceeds directly helping the COA make our community an engaging and supportive place for people of all ages. Race is on Sunday - September 10 at 10:00AM. To sign up as a runner, or for more race details, please click here.
Among the services the COA provides are:
- Transportation and medical escorts.
- Nursing visits, health and social services.
- Clinics for flu, blood pressure, podiatry and dental screening.
- Services such as medical equipment, counseling, support groups and exercise classes.
- Legal and financial planning and advocacy for senior citizens.