EVENT DATE: Aug 27, 2016
Artemis Gone Riding, Cycling to End Domestic Violence has over 300 cyclists and “Pedal Crews” raising funds for programs and services to break the cycle of Domestic Violence. Since 1985, Artemis Center has served over 95,000 Domestic Violence victims and their children. We are dedicated to our mission of Leading the Community in its Commitment to End Domestic Violence.
Our services include the operation of a 24/7 crisis hotline, court accompaniment, community education, support group facilitation, basic needs support, child therapy, and more. All of the services offered by Artemis Center are provided at no cost to our clients. Your funding will help keep these programs in place. Join the Team and help break the cycle of Domestic Violence today! Our Goal is to raise $50,000 to support our local programming and victim needs. Your Contribution Makes DIFFERENCE!
- $50 changes a lock on a client's home
- $75 operates one hour of the 24-hour Domestic Violence Hotline (937-222-SAFE)
- $100 pays for 1 hour of therapy for a child who has witnessed Domestic Violence
- $250 pays for 2 weekly support groups
- $500 pays for an advocate to accompany a client to court through the process
- $1000 safely relocates a family
For more information on the event and Artemis Center, visit www.artemiscenter.org